Saturday, March 3, 2012

Busy, busy!!







I've been busy Spring is coming!!   I made a couple hat's last night, the lady bug and bumble bee with the feather poofs on the ends of the antennas, I love how they turned out.  I looked on etsy to see what they had to offer before I made mine, I wanted mine to be original and different, the feathers really add that special something.
  These owl book ends were a find at a local hole in the wall thrift store so I painted them up and I love how they turned out, they are adorable and I do have them for sale on my Etsy shop, but I almost hope they don't sell.  They look so cute on my shelf in the living room.
  I'm going to be in Lewiston Idaho on the 21st of April selling my hats at the Red Lion Inn, it's an event put on by the LCV Marketplace group, they are on facebook.  Kind of like a craigslist for mom's to sell their stuff.  There will be 60 vendors there.  I'm really excited.  The last show I did was a total flop.  Any ideas about what I should make to take feel free to let me know, I'll be sure to make one and bring it along to Lewiston.  
  

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks amazing....those booties are adorable. Good luck in Lewiston....I have no idea how to make it sucessful. I can't imagine your show being a flop (must have had really bad customers :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete