Saturday, January 29, 2011

Grey Saturday

Just hanging out today.  Hubby is working, I'm babysitting Pastors grandson Corban.  Nothing at all exciting going on.  I did add some stuff to my Etsy shop.  Got to do something to chase the blues away.  I have become more of an internet junky than ever before in my life.  No wonder this winter is going by so fast.  Hurry Spring, hurry.  I just want to feel the warmth of the sun on my face and see some flowers popping out of the ground.  Heck a blade of grass would even be nice.  Everything is dirty snow and slippery surfaces.
  Speaking of sun on my face, I am going to Hawaii for the first time this September.  I am very excited, I've been wanting a vacation so bad since Charlie was in the hospital in 2007.  I felt so exhausted and worn out and I just needed to rest, so here I am 3 years later getting that much needed vacation.  I'm going with my BFF Linda Davis, aka my Pastors wife.  I can hardly wait.
  Yesterday was a special day because I got my first order off of Etsy.   The sock monkey hats are selling like hotcakes.  The one I made last night turned out so cute and it's going to a special little 4 month old guy named Jamison, I hope he likes it.  And I know for sure that he is going to look so so adorable in it.
 

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was your BFF :-) hee, hee. I know you still love me. This blog is great! I love that you have a blog now! Cute background. Computers can be so frustrating. Good job!!!!!! WHAT Hawaii - i need to hear more.

    ReplyDelete