Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Creative Wednesday

When I was pregnant with Ben my Mom bought me a green military type jacket so I would have something to wear after I had him and I think maybe I've worn it once or twice, but I couldn't get rid of it for some reason, which is weird for me.  I rarely hang on to anything for very long.



  So I guess in the back of my mind I was always going to do something with it, so today I finally did.  I trimmed it in black lace, and of course put a gigantic black crocheted double layer rose on the lapel.  I'm looking forward to wearing it now.  I also cut the sleeves off and trimmed them with black lace as well.  Also got Gabby's new black and white sun dress altered for her and hemmed the neighbor guys pants, shampooed the furniture, know what I'm gonna fix for dinner, the kids are bathed and fed, those are some of the reason that today is so special.  I love getting things done, both fun and responsible.  That is what happens when I get up early and pray and give the day to the Lord.  
  Gabby and I are going to redo her room in black, white and pink so I will add pictures later of before and after and please don't judge us for the before pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment