Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Chloe in my purple and green owl hat.

I am not as good as I thought at this blogging thing.  I have gotten so busy lately with my orders that I've neglected it.
  I got a phone call on Wednesday from a gal in Spokane that I had sold an owl hat to, she wanted  me to see the picture of her baby in the hat that I'd made for her.  So I have this adorable baby Chloe wearing an owl hat and this baby is so beautiful.  You don't even notice my owl hat.  That she even called made my day and then to see the baby, it just really blessed me.
  I just got an order for 75 Rosettes, I'm excited.  I know I'm gonna be so sick of rosettes when I'm done though Lol.  Will this is such a great thing though, making money and being able to stay home with my kids.  It doesn't get any better than that, other than a vacation sometime in the future would be nice.  I can hardly wait for Summer, mesquitos and all.

1 comment: