Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Manic Wednesday!!!

Finished two hats I had for an order, got 3 more to do.  The weather is gorgeous, I think that spring is here and summer is close on it's heels.  Yea!! my burn has healed from last wednesday, the blisters are gone so now I have a base peely tan that will eventually stop peeling.  And so here are the pictures of the hats I did last night and today.  Poor Ben had to model it for me since he's 4 and the hat is a size 4, he was so brave and was a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot - it "ate" my comment. Well if it comes on twice just ignore one but I LOVE this hat and the added bow!!!! I want one for Kaelah! Her head is huge though so I think it would have to be a sz 6. (she gets that from Matt not me - :-) Can't wait to head to the park with you!

    ReplyDelete