Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flapper Hat With Flowers & Ottoman Project

You

You're probably wondering what is she going to do with that ugly white leather ottoman? will this is the future of my ottoman, a friend of mine gave me the idea so I am going to make my own version of this.  I am not sure when, but I will be sure to post pictures of it when I'm finished.  I got the old white leather ottoman at a thrift store for $2, so fingers crossed.
This is the other hat I made yesterday too, this one and the owl hat.  I love the big fun flowers.
 Today is beautiful and sunny and I'm hoping to get the trampoline set up for the kids.  I'm going to attempt it on my own since Alfredos at work, I watched a video on youtube.com of how to set one up, I feel empowered, I can do this!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh I think you can totally trasform that ottoman - I'm excited to see it. Girl if you can set up a trampoline you can do anything (I am not that brave) Mary,is that Ben modeling that?? I LOVE that hat too!!!

    ReplyDelete